Should I wait for the appeal before I file I-130 for my child?
My 13 year old child had been denied with her F1 change of status, Then we file a case to re open and it's now in process. We are a Permanent Resident now and planning to file her I-130. My question is should I wait for the decision of USCIS coz maybe they will grant or approved the appeal then my child will became in status. Is there any changes if I will wait for the decision or it will still be the same process whether approved or not our appeal? That they will process the petition in our Home Country? Thanks
