Can I wait here in the US with an expired I-94?
I am here in the US for a month now with a B2 visa, I wish to study here next Fall semester (September 2013) but my visa is going to expire on April. If I apply for a change of status from B2 to F Student while I'm here and waiting for it to get approved can I stay here while waiting for the school starts? I'm not sure because I'm going to be out of status for 5months if I wait. But I really hope I don't need to go back to my home country because it will cost me too much.
