Multiple H1B petitions selected in 2014 lottery, one of them approved. whether I should ask other employer to withdraw petition?
I had two offers from 2 good companies. To increase chances in lottery I have applied for H1B visa through both of them.
Now both the petitions are selected in lottery.
Petition from the organization which I want to join is already approved.
And from other one is in acceptance state.
In order to get H1B visa stamped I will have to go to Visa consulate.
I read through few forums that there are chances of rejection during stamping if a person has applied through more than one employer.
Should I let other organization know about my decision right away and ask them to withdraw my petition.
or
I should wait for decision on their petition.
If petition is withdrawn before decision, will USCIS notify visa consulate about multiple petitions?
Please advice safest course of action.
